TOP 5 REASONS TO BOOK YOUR WINE, DINE AND MUSIC
- Wine delivered to your cabin nightly (included in fare);
- Not your typical Cruise - Enjoy specialty wines and
food with others who share your passion!
- Great Value! Prices starting at $299 per person;
- Expand your food and wine palate and
- Access to the musicians. The perennial classic-rock favorite, AMERICA, celebrating over 40 years together, will be thrilling you with their timeless sound. Playing their best-known tunes, which include "I Need You," "Ventura Highway," "Don't Cross The River," "Tin Man," "Lonely People," and "Sister Golden Hair" and of course "A Horse With No Name” – will get you in the mood for a great cruise! Last year, World Classic
Rockers blew the pool deck up with their repertoire
of original hits from Boston, Journey, Lynyrd Skynyrd,
Santana and Steppenwolf. They are coming back!!!
Wine delivered each evening to your stateroom from one of
the Kendal Jackson Family of Wines. There will be Music
every night in the Stardust Theater and around the ship!
And Dining! The options run the gamut from a chi-chi and
clubby steakhouse and a 24-hour comfort food diner to the Asian fusion Lotus Garden. Also included are cooking
demonstrations in our Culinary Center!